Re: GUI Testing Tools

Jeffrey Ratcliffe <jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com> writes:

How do you test a function that is not in a module?

All I meant was to run some private non-gui code like

    is (Gtk2::Ex::MyWidget::_crunch_something('abc),
        'def');

directly out of what's otherwise a widget module, if you don't
immediately want to make a separate non-GUI module (even if that might
eventually come to pass :).

--
I saw a documentary called The Kingdom about the Danish hospital system.
I tell you, if you're ever in Denmark make sure you don't get sick!