Re: Subclassing question

Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
muppet wrote:
If that actually works, then i think we get a functionality win (some
of the marshaler behave more usefully) that would be worth some bug reports,
so i think it's worth pushing it out in an unstable release to see what
happens.

Specific things to test would include custom treemodels and complex perl
widget or cellrenderer implementations.

I think the change fixes this specific bug, and I found no problems yet, so
I committed it to the master branch of the git repository. Martin, please
verify that this actually fixes your problem. And everyone else, please test
for regressions.

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/perl-Glib/commit/?id=6527c0

Firstly, sorry for the belated reply - I did not subscribe back then to the mailing list, and
missed the replies.  Guess beating your head against a wall is a great way to learn the
mistake of this.

Anyhow, this works fine here on win32 - also all test cases but the 64bit ones pass.  I will
test a bit more with some of my other projects and let you know if anything comes up.

Regards,

Martin

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer:  http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html