Re: GCValues docs

Kevin Ryde wrote:
This is a couple of words I had kicking around for GC creation, so as
not to have to nose around in the code for how GdkGCValues is done.

Looks great, thanks.  Committed.

For graphics_exposures I wondered if SvGdkGCValues might relax to
sv_2bool (or whatever) for input, instead of SvIV, since it's basically
a boolean.  (It could stay as newSViv for "output" in newSVGdkGCValues
though.)

Can we be sure that graphics_exposures will always just be interpreted as a boolean? Was it just a mistake that it's an integer in the C struct?

-Torsten