GCValues docs

This is a couple of words I had kicking around for GC creation, so as
not to have to nose around in the code for how GdkGCValues is done.

For graphics_exposures I wondered if SvGdkGCValues might relax to
sv_2bool (or whatever) for input, instead of SvIV, since it's basically
a boolean.  (It could stay as newSViv for "output" in newSVGdkGCValues
though.)

Never test for an error condition you don't know how to handle.