Re: The syntax of Gnome2::Canvas::Line?

muppet wrote:

If the [] style arrays are giving you trouble, i recommend reading
perlref and the Data Structures Cookbook, perldsc. You really can't use
gtk2-perl effectively without understanding perl data structures
intimately.

Wow, muppet, Sergei, zentara, you folks are wonderful.  Thanks to your
great help I'm now looking at a bar chart of the Dow Jones Industrial
Average from 1929 to today :o)  Of course I still have a long way to
go, but to get this far in less than a week is beyond my expectations.

Many of my remaining questions are about perl, not about gtk, so where
would you go for advice when/if you can't understand the perl docs?