Re: The syntax of Gnome2::Canvas::Line?

zentara wrote:

I just posted a recent question about making polylines on a Goo::Canvas,

Yes, thanks!  Without it I don't think I would have found the example I
cited in my question.

Gnome2::Canvas::Line makes it easier by setting the points option as default.

my $points = [10,10,100,100,250,50];

my $line2= Gnome2::Canvas::Item->new ($root,
                'Gnome2::Canvas::Line',
                points =>  $points,

Hm.  That example would have been very helpful if I'd seen it earlier.
I don't see it in the sourceforge online docs -- did you write it yourself?

Speaking of docs, the online docs do refer to Gnome2::Canvas::Points. Does
that imply the existence of a Points.pod file somewhere?  I can't find it
anywhere online or in the Canvas tarball.

Thanks also to Sergei for a very helpful reply.  The README has lots to
say about anonymous references and hashes that will help me a lot.  I'm
off to read it now.