Re: Graphing with Cairo

On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 11:41 +1100, Daniel Kasak wrote:

I'm considering trying to write a graphing library in Perl, using Cairo.
I plan to start out with simple bar graphs, then try some nice gradients
in the bars, and then go from there as required.

To start with, if anyone has made a start on this, I'd be very
interested to see what they've got. Otherwise I will start from scratch
and see what I can do ... perhaps the most that comes out of this will
be that I'll have some more experience with Cairo, but we'll see.

Take a look at Cory Watson's Chart::Clicker:
<http://search.cpan.org/dist/Chart-Clicker/>

--
Bye,
-Torsten