Help required with TextView widget

Hi All,
I have an application in which there are NoteBook Pages. In each of these pages,
I have a few widgets[of type label and text entry] and then a TextView widget
at the bottom of the page. I have set word wrapping for the TextView widgets.

I am observing a strange problem in case of a NoteBook Page with a scrolled
window[VPolicy: Always, HPolicy: Never]. Whenever, I type words into the
TextView widget, as the number of words/characters increase in a given line
[more than the initial NoteBook Page screen size], I observe the following:
a. the word wrapping does not happen
b. As I keep typing, all the other widgets in the Page[namely the label
and TextEntry widgets], also move towards the right.

The above behavior happens only for a Notebook Page, with scrolled windows.
For the other Pages, which do not have Scrolled Window, the wrapping happens
towards the end of the TextView and the other widgets do not move.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated, since my application users
are perplexed with this behavior.

For the Page with scrolled windows, I tried the following policy for
the scroll bars[VPolicy: Always, HPolicy: Always] and I also added a Scrolled
Window for the TextView widget[with VPolicy: Always, HPolicy: Always], and
the problem disappeared. Though this works for this condition, I would
prefer a solution without a ScrollWindow for my TextView[since it is not
necessary].

Thanks
Ashwin