Re: Setting Font Faces and Sizes

Thanks guys.  I appreciate the help.  I think I follow now.

You're an easy crowd to bug for answers.

That doesn't help you for entries, but why are you wanting to change
the font in an entry?

I don't know that I do, really.  I had the thought that I might want to
render more records on the screen by reducing the font size.

The app is a management tool/ database front end for my martial arts
studio.  Right now it's written in Perl/Tk, but it's ugly and slow.
Mostly I'm trying to move it over, and am banging my head against
different conventions.

Im having fun though, this community is making it pretty painless.

Thanks again
--

-Nik