Re: application to show to potential users?

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 08:54:11 +0300
"Gabor Szabo" <szabgab gmail com> wrote:

Thanks for all the suggestions.

BTW based on vgrep idea of zentara I created wack - a GUI for ack
which is a grep-like tool written in Perl.
http://search.cpan.org/dist/ack/
http://search.cpan.org/dist/App-Wack/

It is a very preliminary version, I'd be glad if people here tried it and
gave me their opinion.

regards
  Gabor

This is more "madison avenue" advice, than a critique of your script,
but if you want to impress people, Wack is a very lousy name.

I assume you are from a non-US location, but here in the US,
"wack" , in common slang,  means fubar. (amoung other things :-) )

zentara

http://zentara.net/japh.html