Re: How to add a glade file in a module?

Ari Jolma said:
I've made a module, which implements a dialog. The graphical design of
this dialog is made with glade and is thus an glade XML file and used in
the module with the help of Gtk2::GladeXML.

Now I have a simple question. How do I package this to the module so
that it is available at test time and at install time. Where should the
file be installed (and howto do this in Makefile.PL...)? Sorry for being
so lazy and not dig this up from TFM. I know that I need to add it to
the MANIFEST.

You can pull tricks in your Makefile.PL like asking ExtUtils::Depends to
install the glade file in the perl library for you, but...  um...

Have you considered putting the glade stuff into your pm file's __DATA__ ?
Nicely sidesteps the entire issue.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>