Re: Control on Tree Row collapsing

On Sun, 2006-12-17 at 01:50 +0530, Ashwin Ramachandran wrote:

When the row MNP is selected, and its parent ABC is collapsed, then I
want to popout a dialog box, mentioning that
the row MNP is going to be un-selected and whether the user wants it
or not. If the user is fine with it, then the collapsing
goes through or if the user does not want it, then I need to cancel
the collapse signal.
[This behaviour is required for my application needs, where some extra
information is required for a given tree row to be taken as inputs
from the user].

Sounds like you want the "test-collapse-row" signal on the
Gtk2::TreeView:

<http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTreeView.html#GtkTreeView-test-collapse-row>

--
Bye,