Re: thanks for your help with Gtk2::Buffer

i use the syntax:
        my $text = $buffer->get_text($buffer->get_start_iter,$buffer->get_end_iter,FALSE);

I tried this sintax but doesn't work. I'm writing a little text editor, just to learn using gtk2-perl, so the
buffer is from a TextView, getted with a $view->get_buffer; i know the buffer isn't empty cause i fill it
manually trough the TextView. Isn't it enough to really fill a TextBuff?

hm, yes, it should be enough... i don't know, so i forvarded this to mailing list also; maybe someone else
will know

regards, bostjan