Re: Keysyms and keycodes

Vasya Leushin said:
In my application I want to use multimedia key of my keyboard for
additional control.  I know there is Keysym module in Perl-gtk2.
But xev gives me 0x0 on all those keys and different keycodes.
So, is there some way to work with keycodes by means of perl-gtk2?

I seem to recall using a program called xbindkeys to configure that stuff.
IIRC the hard part was that no two keyboards had the same codes for their
multimedia keys.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>