Gtk2::Ex::DropWindow-0.01

Hi all,

I mentioned this a few days ago, and just got around to getting it all
into it's own module. The module lets you toggle a "drop-down window",
in which you can put anything you like. In the examples I put in a
Gtk2::TextView.

The best way to see see how to use it would be too look at the examples.
Or just look at the module itself, since it is very simple at this
point. Any feedback would be very much appreciated since this is my
first module for public consumption.

http://laylward.com/misc/Gtk2-Ex-DropWindow-0.01.tar.gz

--
Lee Aylward <lee laylward com>