release checklist

For all you binding developers, here's a release checklist for gtk2-perl modules that should help you avoid the headscratching and stupid rusty-releaser mistakes that i made the other night.

http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/misc/release-checklist.html

The process is centered around the core gtk2-perl modules, but the prereqs and steps 1-8 should be relevant to pretty much any module.

--
I bring the rock, and provided it is fiscally responsible, I will bring the funk as well. And that's fo-shizzle.
        -- Saturday Night Live