Re: drag/drop after sort

Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> writes:
On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 13:32 -0500, Dan Espen wrote:

I take it, there is no way to clear this "sorted" indicator?
I'm searching the sources and I don't see the indicator, let
alone a way to clear it.

If I'm not mistaken, GTK+ 2.6.0 introduced a new magic sort column id
that turns off sorting: GTK_TREE_SORTABLE_UNSORTED_SORT_COLUMN_ID (-2).
The bug entry[1] has some rationale and two examples.

Try as I might, I couldn't figure out how to set this
from perl.  I ended up using the other approach.

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: dane mk telcordia com