Re: Signal issues.

On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 17:15 -0500, muppet wrote:

i'll play with this over the weekend and see what i can come up with.

quick, easy, and works like a charm.

attached are a patch to implement this against 1.071 and a program to
exercise it.  what do you think?

Works for me.  Minor nag: async_watcher_dispatch's prototype needs to be
changed to prevent compiler warnings:

static gboolean
async_watcher_dispatch (GSource * source,
                        GSourceFunc callback,
                        gpointer user_data)

i'd also like suggestions on how & where to work into the perl-level
docs an explanation of this stuff.

I'd say Glib::MainLoop, as it has all the main loop related info.

--
Bye,
-Torsten