Re: "Official" Win32 support page

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 13:26 +1100, Daniel Kasak wrote:
I've had to do some hacking of Gtk2::Ex::Utils and Gtk2::Ex::Dialogs to
run on Windows without complaining about missing Gnome stuff. Perhaps
the Gnome-dependant stuff could be moved to a separate package so people
can have basic dialogs under Windows? Anyway, it's working for me now.
Just a thought for cross-platform compatibility for the future...

I was just thinking that myself as Gtk2::Ex::Dialogs b0rked on install
requiring Gnome2::VFS.

Gtk2::Ex::Utils on the other hand seems to fine for me; what did you
have to change about it?

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.