Re: "Official" Win32 support page

On Feb 15, 2005, at 6:56 PM, Kevin C. Krinke wrote:

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 10:33 +1100, Daniel Kasak wrote:
Anyone had success with this one yet?
No luck here either.

I've uploaded zgrim's full stack of PPMs. (Thanks, zgrim!) Try with those.

Note to anyone who knows... The naming conventions of the various files seem to differ. Any suggestions on how best to name them? Should we not keep old versions in the repo directory?

--
He's so good, you're gonna rock, and if you don't rock, it's your own fault.
  -- kk, describing the perks of having a very good drummer.