Re: Using the motion-notify-event on Gtk2::TreeView

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:42:54 -0500 (EST), muppet <scott asofyet org> wrote:
oops, i meant to attach also a patch that does more correct and
resource-friendly cursor handling, but i missed.  here it is.  ....

Fantastic ! That works like a charm. Thank you once again.

While I am on the topic... If instead of changing the mouse cursor, I
want to make the cell light-up, like the mouse on a button effect,
what approach should I be taking ? Is this even possible using the
TreeView ?