RE: fancy sorting

Brian said:
Good stuff.  You mention that your sorting is slow, what makes it slow?
Is it the process of just having to call out to the sort func? Or the
get's, split's?

The splits.  In a classic case of comment/code skew, there was a lot more
stuff going on in there when i wrote the comment, but i simplified it a lot by
using multiple sort column ids.

Also, for improvements, this might also be a good example to show
multiple cell renderers.  In my app I change the background color based
on the value in the cell.

Contributions are welcome.  hint, hint ;-)

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>