-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-perl-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-perl-list-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of muppet
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 10:26 PM
To: gtk-perl mailing list
Subject: fancy sorting

Wrote this while trying to answer brian's question in irc about fancy
tree sorting.  It was rather non-obvious, so i thought it might make a
good example.  What do you guys think?  Any ideas on how to improve
this?

--
muppet <scott asofyet org>