Re: what to do about the old cvs modules?

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 02:54, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
maybe can we the rename gtk2-perl as gtk2-perl-old and gtk2-perl-xs as
gtk2-perl but that's not so important

btw, what about renaming:
- GtkSpell as Gtk2-Spell
- GnomeCanvas as Gnome2-Canvas
- GnomePrint2 as Gnome2-Print

that would look saner, and cvs directories would match tarball
names...

we've talked about all of the above things before. basically we've never
gone through the trouble of figuring out what it would take to get
sourceforge do make the changes, especially since we're considering
moving to gnome.org. due to sourceforge's frequent issues.

-rm