Re: Problem installing Gtk2::Deprecated v0.04

* muppet <scott asofyet org>:

erm, there's no typemap in <topdir>/xs, it's in <topdir>.  your build log
shows it being copied into blib successfully, and also listed by name in the
xsubpp command line.  i have no idea what's up with that.

You have to blame me for this: I never sent you a bug report (is still
lying in my outbox) for this situation.  My apologies.

However, it seems that when you call the typemap file just 'typemap',
the autogenerated Makefile includes not only the correct '$(srcdir)/typemap',
but *also* a totally bogus './typemap'; when make recurses through the xs
directory, it does not find that file (quite obviously).  I think this
is totally a EU::MakeMaker bug, since I checked through
EU::Depends::add_typemaps and it's working correctely.

I can positively confirm this, since it happened also on Gnome2::GConf;
I had to change the typemap filename to 'gconf.typemap' in order to make
it work.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi (Zefram)                 [ http://www.emmanuelebassi.net ]
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4DD0 C90D 4070 F071 5738  08BD 8ECC DB8F A432 0FF4