Re: Gtk2::TreeModel::foreach callback not getting any arguments?

muppet writes:
you can put any perl scalar, including blessed or unblessed references,
in a column of type Glib::Scalar.

So, completely silly question: Does this handle reference counting?
ie: If that's the only reference to a blessed object will that object
stay around, and if I delete the entry, will the object disappear?

I suppose I could figure a way to test this, but if you happen to know
off the top of your head, this'll save a little code complexity.

Dan