Strange behaviour.

Hi all.

I am using gtk-perl and it works quite well, according to my programming
skills ;-)

I am using also PGPERL in my script, and I am facing a very strange behaviour.

I am calling a sub with a button clic. This sub is supposed to display either
on the screen or to a file a plot.

When I choose to display on the screen, everything is fine.
When I choose to print to a file, I got a somehow scrambled .ps file.

The most strange thing is that if I choose to run anonther script, that does
not contain any gtk code, but that calls the same routine, everything works
fine: display on screen and printing to file.

Does any one knows if there are some known troubles when using perl gtk and
pgperl or am I a too poor programmer to write something that works in any
case?

Thanks.

Éric.

--
Un clavier azerty en vaut deux
Éric Depagne                            edepagne eso org