Re: GnomeVFS make test failture

Ross McFarland wrote:
on redhat 9.0, current head of cvs.

$ pkg-config gnome-vfs-2.0 --modversion
2.2.2

i seem to remember muppet or someone seeing similar things in the past.

For the record, it passed all tests for me on Debian unstable, which has 2.4.1.

While we're on this note, Torsten, you might put an example in the pod about using it with HTTP or FTP urls, something other than local filesystem things. I had forgotten it could do this until I read the gnomevfs C API documents. It works quite well, and is kind of neat.

-rm

James