Re: GnomeVFS make test failture

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 15:13, Ross McFarland wrote:

i seem to remember muppet or someone seeing similar things in the past.

t/GnomeVFSURI..........#     Failed test (t/GnomeVFSURI.t at line 24)

Yeah, muppet had the exact same error. I thought I fixed it by checking
if we're younger than 1.9.1. That made no sense, apparently - I already
require at least version 2.0.0.

So I digged further in the ChangeLog and found that one of the helper
functions that resolve_relative uses has been heavily changed just
before 2.3.1 was released.

In the hope that that's the cause, I committed a change that skips this
specific test if the version is smaller than 2.3.1.

Thanks for testing,
-Torsten