Re: GladeXML Examples

Note that the scribble sample is still borked, a libglade bug that I
haven't figured out yet :-/

i guess once this is resolved or we just decide to drop it we'll
do a release of GladeXML, possibly 1.0, if people think it's ready
for it

Makes sense, I left in in there in case someone else happened to be
interested in looking at it too.  I've installed a newer libglade, and
built the anon cvs-head of Gtk2-perl, but no change.  I'll dig at it
over lunches at work this week.

the fileman example might be a good one for the website including the
screen shot. but i'll leave that for another time.

I've been meaning to write-up a few related tutorials on my site as
well, which I hope to get to in the next few weeks (I'm working on a
blogging back end too though).

Anyway, I'll continue to contribute small bits as I use it.  Great
stuff!

--
Bruce Alderson <mx warpedvisions org>
http://warpedvisions.org