Re: GladeXML Examples

On Sat, 2003-11-22 at 22:10, Bruce Alderson wrote:
Hello,

Here are the Gtk2::GladeXML sample programs I volunteered to write.
I'll add more examples over time, as I use more of the library.  The
README is attached, which briefly describes each example.

Note that the scribble sample is still borked, a libglade bug that I
haven't figured out yet :-/

i guess once this is resolved or we just decide to drop it we'll
do a release of GladeXML, possibly 1.0, if people think it's ready
for it

Tarfile:

http://warpedvisions.org/dl/gladexml-examples0-01.tar.bz2

they look great, they'll go in here in a few.

Screenshots:

http://warpedvisions.org/images/fileman-example.jpeg
http://warpedvisions.org/images/hello-world-example.jpeg
http://warpedvisions.org/images/progress-example.jpeg
http://warpedvisions.org/images/scribble-example.jpeg

the fileman example might be a good one for the website including the
screen shot. but i'll leave that for another time.

-rm