Re: Gnome2::Print 0.5 released

Tom Cross wrote:
On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 08:42, muppet wrote:

Emmanuele Bassi's Gnome2::Print bindings are in CVS, and also now available from the sourceforge download page as version 0.5.

many thanks to Emmanuele for taking this module!

I'm having a bit of trouble installing this. I'm running RedHat 9. I have libgnomeprintui installed, but the package is libgnomeprintui22. Also, are there any good docs on how to use Gnome::Print? The example
for the perl package is just a teaser... I know I want to know more...
:-)

$ perl Makefile.PL *** can not find package libgnomeprintui-2.2
*** check that it is properly installed and available in PKG_CONFIG_PATH
 at Makefile.PL line 14

You need the -devel portion of this package, I believe. Maybe 'libgnomeprintui22-devel'? (I'm not a redhat user..)

James