Re: Gnome2::Print 0.5 released

On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 08:42, muppet wrote:
Emmanuele Bassi's Gnome2::Print bindings are in CVS, and also now
available from the sourceforge download page as version 0.5.

many thanks to Emmanuele for taking this module!

I'm having a bit of trouble installing this.  I'm running RedHat 9.
I have libgnomeprintui installed, but the package is libgnomeprintui22.
Also, are there any good docs on how to use Gnome::Print?  The example
for the perl package is just a teaser... I know I want to know more...
:-)

$ perl Makefile.PL
*** can not find package libgnomeprintui-2.2
*** check that it is properly installed and available in PKG_CONFIG_PATH
 at Makefile.PL line 14

$ rpm -qil libgnomeprintui22
Name        : libgnomeprintui22            Relocations: (not
relocateable)
Version     : 2.2.1.1                           Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 1                             Build Date: Tue 04 Feb 2003
09:24:00
 AM CST
Install Date: Thu 03 Apr 2003 09:59:15 AM CST      Build Host:
sylvester.devel.r
edhat.com
Group       : System Environment/Libraries   Source RPM:
libgnomeprintui22-2.2.1
.1-1.src.rpm
Size        : 545475                           License: LGPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Mon 24 Feb 2003 12:23:17 AM CST, Key ID
219180cddb42a60e
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
URL         : http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/libgnomeprintui/
Summary     : GUI support for libgnomeprint
Description :
The libgnomeprintui package contains GTK+ widgets related to printing.
/usr/lib/libgnomeprintui-2-2.so.0
/usr/lib/libgnomeprintui-2-2.so.0.0.0