Re: relase plan, 1st draft

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 05:21:39AM +0000, Dermot Musgrove wrote:
Christian Borup wrote:
 >Adding the "use" to gtk2_perl_new_object is a much better idea. Handling
 >this type of thing by hand is bound to fail...

I agree with this, there are times when accessors return widgets
(eg FontSelectionDialog->ok_button) and this causes an error
in _Object::AUTOLOAD() when the widget is used as an object but the
class has not been use()d yet.

Guillaume implemented this too,
and it is now in CVS.

I think I will roll a v0.02 prealpha release this weekend if
we don't break things too horribly before that :-)

/göran