Re: relase plan, 1st draft

Christian Borup wrote:

[...]

 >I'm missing a lot of dependancies... I have added a few use statements
 >here and there, only in places where I got bit by the problem.
 >
 >Adding the "use" to gtk2_perl_new_object is a much better idea. Handling
 >this type of thing by hand is bound to fail...

I agree with this, there are times when accessors return widgets
(eg FontSelectionDialog->ok_button) and this causes an error
in _Object::AUTOLOAD() when the widget is used as an object but the
class has not been use()d yet.

For example:

   my $fsd = new Gtk2::FontSelectionDialog("Title");
   my $button = $fsd->ok_button;
   $button->signal_connect('clicked', 'handler');

will cause a die error of:
   Gtk2::Button::signal_connect at Gtk2/_Object.pm line 28.

I guess that this also applies to some automagical constructors like
Gtk2::Toolbar->append_element()

Regards, Dermot