Re: gtk2-perl / releasing a first public beta

Guillaume,

I rechecked the release plan (OK, I wrote it, but you haven't updated it :-)

Should we do an alpha first and freeze the interface.
In the plan Beta means feature freeze for 1.0.

I think
* the tests must be more easily usable, like a
  make test that really tests more functionality.
* you (we) should think through what criteria we
  have for releasing a 1.0
* all known bugs should be fixed (I think idle is broken)

Should I start preparing a release?
We should as suggested defintly put it
on CPAN if we call it an alpha or beta release.

mvh,
--
Göran Thyni
Luleå / Kiruna