Re: text selection

Well, as a followup (to myself), from what I can tell the functionality
that is keeping me from doing this is in Gtk::Gdk::Atom or some other
part of the selection handling process, as briefly mentioned in the
release notes.

Does anyone have any information on this problem/bug? If there are no
fixes, and nobody working on one, I may attain the time to have a hand at
it. Then again... maybe not :)

--Brock

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Brock wrote:

|Does anyone know how can I get (manipulate) selected text in a Gtk::Text
|widget? I want to do more than just copy/paste, though I was attempting to
|solve my problem by copying the text and then grabbing it from the
|clipboard, but I couldn't figure out how to do that either :)

|--Brock