RE: Gtk+ 3.0 and MS Windows

2) It turned out that glibconfig.h from OpenSUSE is not MSVC friendly.
Perhaps it redefines something important. I took that from gnome's ftp win32
binary. From quick look at the diff output, there is not much difference
other than MS specifics in #ifdef blocks. Now at least gdk-win32 compiles.

Mikhail