Trouble with installing atk - SOLVED

i found a solution, at least a solution that works for me!
as i'm not really good in this topic please don't be too strict when reading.
there might be a lot of not useful things or even wrong ones, but maybe
my post helps some other people who have the same problem!

take a look at the great explanation:
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/topic-45270.html

do it as proposed there for glib and atk:
(for me mypath is the same for glib and atk!
but i don't know if that is a must!)

important: before ./configure --prefix=/mypath
set the env. variables:

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/mypath/lib/pkgconfig
export PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/mypath/lib/
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/mypath/lib/
export LDFLAGS="-L/mypath/lib"
export CPPFLAGS="-I/mypath/lib"

then: configure, make, make install

(after that, if there is still a problem with glib-genmarshal:
export PATH=$PATH:/mypath/bin)