Re: Changing font of GtkSourceView changes font of GtkSourceMap

I haven't played with the FontMap but was thinking of going the route
of using CSS. That, in itself, is a bit of a hassle as I can't seem to
find a way to convert a PangoFontDescription to CSS but there are some
patches that I found online that should help.