Re: GtkWidget "visibility-notify-event" and visibility.

On Wednesday 25 March 2009, Chris Vine wrote:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 23:49:13 +0300
Alexander <b3nder yandex ru> wrote:
[snip]
Thanks, GTK_WIDGET_VISIBLE() may help me. Is there any way to catch
event when widget is actualy hiding?

You could use the hide signal that GtkWidget objects emit.

Chris.

I've tried to catch show and hide signals on GtkWidgetClass structure while widget class initialization ( in
the way it done for GDK_VISIBILITY_NOTIFY and other widget events) and on g_signal_connect() while widget
realization stage.

The second way just do nothing and the first way only emits show signal, but not hide one.