Re: Themes

Dnia 22-12-2004, śro o godzinie 13:31 -0600, Bob Caryl napisał:
Ok... manual having been cracked, I don't seem to be competent enough to
figure how to do this theme stuff in order to make the selection cursor
appear visible in a GtkTreeView object when it does not have the focus.

Will someone please point me in the right direction so that I might RTFM on
this subject?

Umm, just go to gnome control centre and change gtk+ theme you use? :)

Cheers,
Maciej

--
Maciej Katafiasz <ml mathrick org>