Re: GtkTextView all caps tag

Actually, I'm using a text view, not a tree view. To my knowledge, there is no way to add your own text renderer for a text view.

On Dec 24, 2004, at 8:51 AM, Vladislav Grinchenko wrote:

Paolo,

perhaps you might want to write your own custom text cell
renderer.

TreeView tutorial has a chapter on the subject:

http://scentric.net/tutorial/treeview-tutorial.html

hope this helps,
--Vlad