Re: GtkTextView all caps tag

Thanks, but that's not what I need. I want to display the text all caps without converting it, so that I can switch back to the original if needed.

Liquid wrote:

On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 13:35 -0800, Paolo Costabel wrote:
Hi,

I'm developing a script writing  application that uses GtkTextView. I
need to implement an all caps style, but unfortunately none of the
available Pango style tags support displaying the text all caps. I could
(...)

maybe you can have a look at the gdk keymap values.
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gdk/gdk-Keyboard-Handling.html#gdk-keyval-to-upper

Thanks,

Paolo

happy xmas