Re: Deploying GTK on win

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 03:11:22PM -0800, Harring Figueiredo wrote:

 What is the model you guys use to deploy on Windows -- By this I mean - When
creating a distribution with an installer, how to we set up so that the libs
are found correclty. I am trying to avoid using REGISTRY stuff for this and
also trying to avoid putting the GTK and my libs on the  WIN golder.

I use the registry.  Since I do not distribute Gtk+ bundled
with my app in one installer, registry is probably the only
feasible option.

 I believe GIMP is a great example, unfortunately I could not find the
installer set up stuff.

Which Gimp package do you mean?  Tor's package is just
a bunch of zip files, and Jernej also has separate Gimp and
Gtk+ installers (and uses registry AFAIK).

Yeti

--
Dynamic IP address is not a crime.