selections boxes

Hi,

I couldn't find anything with a quick google search,
so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on
how to change a vbox widget that has a selection type
of SELECTION_MULTIPLE to behave like the fileselection
window. That is, the CTRL key selects or deselects a
row, and the SHIFT key highlights everything from
where the last selection was chosen. Something like a
library or such like, so I don't have to write
functions with all sorts of event masks would be nice.

Cheers,

Chris