Re: Design of MDI aplication

Am Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:53:52 +0000 schrieb Tor Lillqvist:

Andreas Volz writes:
 > lack of multible desktops in windows.

There are several multiple-desktop implementations for Windows
available for free or cheap. I happen to use goScreen (which is in the
"cheap" category) at work, and can recommend it.

Great! I didn't know this tool. I don't work with windows at home, but
next time at univerity I'll try it. Do I need Admin access to install
this tool into my profile?

regards
Andreas