Re: glade_xml_signal_autoconnect fails on win32

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:17:41 -0800, Todd Fisher <toddf simosoftware com> wrote:
[...]
I've run into this same issue.  glade_xml_signal_autoconnect ends up
calling
LoadLibrary(NULL), which looks for the symbols in a DLL.  I think you'll
have to make sure the symbols that glade_xml_signal_autoconnect is
looking up are in a DLL.   Perhaps, it is posisble to pass some
different compiler flags to gcc or msvc
to get the executable to work in the same way as a DLL, but I do not
think there are any such flags.

We just had this conversation at glade-users, just read this thread ;-)

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/glade-users/2004-December/002298.html

Cheers,
                                        -Tristan