Re: glade_xml_signal_autoconnect fails on win32

Dave Andruczyk wrote:

I know this was asked before,  but I can't find it in the archive (broken
archive?)

I got my linux GTK+ app which uses glade ported to windows but
glade_xml_signal_autoconnect fails on windows only.  I've narrowed this down to
the fact that the windows .exe's PECOFF aren't capable of handling the symbols
correctly without special linking flags..

Now this app is NOT COMPILED under Windows.  It's compiled under linux using
xmingw crosscompiler.  Anyone know the link flags  to the cross gcc to get
glade_xml_signal_autoconnect to work under windows?

=====
Dave J. Andruczyk

I've run into this same issue. glade_xml_signal_autoconnect ends up calling LoadLibrary(NULL), which looks for the symbols in a DLL. I think you'll have to make sure the symbols that glade_xml_signal_autoconnect is looking up are in a DLL. Perhaps, it is posisble to pass some different compiler flags to gcc or msvc to get the executable to work in the same way as a DLL, but I do not think there are any such flags.
-todd