Re: almost off-topic ... GtkMozEmbed

Am Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:04:45 -0200 schrieb Arnaldo de Moraes Pereira:

  Hello Antônio,

  I use this widget on an application I'm writing and I don't think
it's possible to zoom in/out html pages. Note that I might be wrong,
since I use gtkmozembed in a pretty basic way.

There is a extension for Firefox to do this. The name of this extension
is ColorZilla. I don't know if gtkmozembed supports extensions, but
perhaps if you look into the source of this extension you can see how
it's done. The extensions allow you to zoom the whole site (images,
fonts,...) from 20% up to 1000%.

regards
Andreas